• Tip: You can choose between various light and dark themes the very bottom of any page!
  • Welcome to AntiZocial! A place to hangout with others in a less restrictive community. Join us or login to see everything and send private messages.

What are you listening to at this very moment?

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Where's my rum?
Super Moderator
Song Apple, Amazon, and Spotify pulled... they don't want people to hear this...

Deleted

God DAMN 😋 this is the first I've seen him..and
Screenshot_20210211-232128_YouTube.jpg

yummm😋 just like that, I'm not cold anymore 😁

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted

Fucking ppl got me hooked on this guy now.... the more I listen, the more I love him.

Besides, everything he says is true. Facts. 💯🥰

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Where's my rum?
Super Moderator
He says it's back on...

View attachment 4578
I don't see the song. Yesterday I searched Spotify for the song and it brought it up but it was disabled where you couldn't play it. Now it doesn't bring it up at all. I don't see it when I browse him on there either.

Deleted

He posted that tweet at 8 pm ... my time. Someone replied to him saying that it was grayed out on Spotify still and he responds that it could take 24-48 hours. That's why I included those comments. He just posted that last night so it could take another ... up to 36 hours to show. I haven't checked my Spotify yet. I will when I get home.

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Where's my rum?
Super Moderator
He posted that tweet at 8 pm ... my time. Someone replied to him saying that it was grayed out on Spotify still and he responds that it could take 24-48 hours. That's why I included those comments. He just posted that last night so it could take another ... up to 36 hours to show. I haven't checked my Spotify yet. I will when I get home.
I can't read that early in the morning ;)

Deleted

Looks like it's back on Amazon. This is right now. He's saying this was removed due to an internal error that was his fault. Kinda doesn't make sense but now if you search it on Google it ivy says Spotify to listen but when I went in Spotify I couldn't find it but did see it here on Amazon. I don't really care if anything is removed though. I rarely use streaming platforms n prefer videos but I did look it up when I got a chance. I do like him though too the point i ordered a lot of his merch... almost ordered the ski mask but I have one so going to try and just recreate his myself. But anyways...looks like it's going back up.. slowly.

SmartSelect_20210212-180509_Chrome.jpg