• Tip: You can choose between various light and dark themes the very bottom of any page!
  • Welcome to AntiZocial! A place to hangout with others in a less restrictive community. Join us or login to see everything and send private messages.

AntiZocial v2.0

Inked

Where's my rum?
Super Moderator
The original thread went through some iterations of the UI making a bunch of the screenshots obsolete (the more accurate ones are towards the end of that thread). This thread will serve as the place to track the development progress... where screenshots and other info will be posted.

Edit:

Can be previewed during development of it...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Where's my rum?
Super Moderator
The sidebar on the home page will have a user block like on here, except a bit nicer looking.

On here it looks like:
Screenshot from 2021-02-02 10-02-17.png

The new one (so far) looks like:
Screenshot from 2021-02-02 10-07-43.png

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Where's my rum?
Super Moderator
I need to hurry and get this done so we can start getting new members and then I can start working on a rum fund! lol

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Where's my rum?
Super Moderator
Same as the old thread. The profile (unfinished). Thumbnails will be above the title ("Where's my rum?"). Sidebar has albums, following, followers, and the bottom is combined status updates and profile comments.

Screenshot from 2021-02-05 07-45-03.png

I've been working on stuff, but nothing all that exciting to show yet. So you get the screenshot above :)

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Where's my rum?
Super Moderator
Damn and just noticed I'll have to setup a new server since I need a newer version of the operating system :( Damnit.

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Where's my rum?
Super Moderator
Something new... a new simple single page for upload a profile picture, profile cover image, or album pictures and videos...

Screenshot from 2021-02-05 16-59-09.png

I think it'll be less confusing than having cover and profile picture coming from album pictures. I know that confused people in the past. I may still tweak colors (like fixing the blue arrow), although that could wait until after the site is live.

Edit: Another picture...
Screenshot from 2021-02-06 09-22-01.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Where's my rum?
Super Moderator
Profile is more like what we were used to -- with thumbnail at the top...

Screenshot from 2021-02-10 06-50-29.png

It looked weird the other way, when a person only uploads 1 picture.

When viewing another persons profile...

Screenshot from 2021-02-10 06-55-09.png

The icons below the cover image change. The middle icon is blocking, which doesn't do anything yet but turns red when you block someone. Hopefully the buttons are self-explanatory, otherwise I'd have to title them and they'll take up more space.

Last edited:

Queenwifey

Addicted
VIP
Profile is more like what we were used to -- with thumbnail at the top...

View attachment 4554

It looked weird the other way, when a person only uploads 1 picture.

When viewing another persons profile...

View attachment 4555

The icons below the cover image change. The middle icon is blocking, which doesn't do anything yet but turns red when you block someone. Hopefully the buttons are self-explanatory, otherwise I'd have to title them and they'll take up more space.
Looking good ❣️❣️

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Where's my rum?
Super Moderator
Uploading album pictures/videos...
Screenshot from 2021-02-11 10-59-48.png

The drop down shows your albums and what permissions are on it...
Screenshot from 2021-02-11 11-00-05.png

Permissions are: public, members, followers, following, and private.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Where's my rum?
Super Moderator
When you view a persons albums page, which shows all of their albums...

Screenshot from 2021-02-14 11-46-56.png

It shows 4 thumbnails from the album (like it does here). If there's less than 4 or the person doesn't have permission to view the album a placeholder image will be shown instead.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Where's my rum?
Super Moderator
I'll probably set this up some place this week, but there's still a lot of work to do before it's done. And once it's done enough that it can replace this site, I still need to finish the importer to import user accounts, pictures, etc.

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Where's my rum?
Super Moderator
I put the site up, but no one can join it yet (not without the invite code). Once it's done everyone will be imported into it along with pictures/videos and probably profile posts. It'll be at the same domain here.

It looks a bit empty but a lot of internal stuff is done that just isn't on pages yet. It's mainly up so I can test it on my phone. I don't recommend visiting with Firefox yet. I have a background blur on that Firefox doesn't support by default and makes backgrounds transparent instead.

On a phone the entire page shouldn't scroll horizontally but it does. And some links result in an error page. It's not a finished.

Check out all of the moderators... oh wait, it's all me lol:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Where's my rum?
Super Moderator
Not all features are on the site yet. The navigation menu on a phone has a lot of stuff, which I might shove into expandable sections since I want to add more to it... hmmm. Not sure if people like that or not.

It feels a lot like the old sites, which is probably a bad thing lol.

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Where's my rum?
Super Moderator
I may add the theme picker today. Purple will probably be the default, but the other colors are there and light themes will be added back.

Here's orange...
Screenshot from 2021-02-17 07-41-46.png

Edit: Theme can now be picked. If using a phone, open the menu and scroll all the way to the bottom. On a computer, it's at the top-right of the nav bar. Also, I changed the colors a bit.

Last edited:

Halloweengoddess

Pathetic weeb trash
MVP
I may add the theme picker today. Purple will probably be the default, but the other colors are there and light themes will be added back.

Here's orange...
View attachment 4600

Edit: Theme can now be picked. If using a phone, open the menu and scroll all the way to the bottom. On a computer, it's at the top-right of the nav bar. Also, I changed the colors a bit.
Yay for orange 💙

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Where's my rum?
Super Moderator
Alternative mobile menu...
Screenshot from 2021-02-17 16-22-27.png

I'm gonna use this. I may modify it a little bit more. It's less messy this way.

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Where's my rum?
Super Moderator
Similar editor (look-wise) to here, except missing some buttons (I'll probably add them once the site is done enough to replace this one)...

Screenshot from 2021-02-18 11-00-10.png

OP
OP
Inked

Inked

Where's my rum?
Super Moderator
Damn it, I added giving love to profiles (partially)...
Screenshot from 2021-02-19 16-47-13.png

I'm probably not bringing everything back but I don't want the site to be boring. If the population increases I'll bring back Owned (or a Hell-ish Owned). Zocialized was about meeting people and flirting so I'm trying that angle, still 18+ of course.

Last edited: